A beautiful, organic productive country estate and winery of approx 11 hectares. It is situated in the beautiful Sierra de las Nieves Parque Natural, in an elevated position above the village of Tolox. The finca comprises of a 4 bedroom villa and casita with swimming pool, a wine bodega and workshop.
Its secluded location in the hills offers spectacular views over the valleys and mountains, right down to the Mediterranean sea.
FINCA CAURIA – TOLOX REGION OF ANDALUCIA
• Situated in the spectacular Sierra de las Nieves Parque Natural, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
• Approx 2,000 bottles of annual organic wine production – red, rose, blush & white – Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Merlot, Shiraz & Pedro Ximenez
• Fully equipped production wine bodega, workshop, pump house & enclosed chicken run
• Workshop suitable for conversion into riding stables
• Agritourism potential with possibility of converting 2 additional existing old buildings into guest cottages & marketing agritourism in partnership with nearby hotel
• Comprehensive range of agricultural & winemaking equipment included
• Wide variety of local wildlife including wild boar, genet, fox, mongoose, stoat, badger, rabbit & abundant birdlife including eagle, owl & partridge
• Well-equipped house with 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest cloakroom, beautifully appointed kitchen / dining room, sitting room & entrance hall
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Wood burning stove in kitchen, enclosed wood burning fireplace in sitting room & panel heaters in bedrooms
• Substantial covered patios & outdoor entertaining areas, including shady dining area & swimming pool
• Plentiful private supply of excellent quality potable water, with water reservoirs & irrigation systems
• Mains electricity
• Telephone & internet connections with wi-fi
• Plentiful fertile fenced agricultural areas
• Substantial areas suitable for additional wine & agricultural expansion
• Wide range of approx 60 different varieties of organic fruit, nuts & vegetables produced
• In the Tolox region – 3 kms from the village
• Total land area approx. 11 hectares (110.000 sq m)
• Under an hour's drive from Marbella & an hour's drive from both Ronda & Malaga airport